Monday, August 18, 2008

Not So Green

For the past week I've been on a cleaning spree, trying to re-organize my closets, recycle clothing and finally getting to the biggest nightmare of all... my files!! In the days of digital, I'm always amazed at the amount of paper I tend to keep and I am so not GREEN!! To my dismay, I've recently outgrown my current filing storage in my study.

Hence, a trip to IKEA to check out their filing cabinet line-up, I ended up getting this three-tier model called: ERIK for $99.99 in white. Not realizing this 60 lb. baby was going to take 3 hours to assemble, I finally finished close to midnight and crashed without having the energy to hang a single hanging folder. I was too frustrated to appreciate this economical investment, but filing away tonight as I shred so many outdated documents, I realized that this is a pretty neat cabinet that definitely holds a ton of files. The drawers are very smooth too so it's not a bad deal if you have the patience to assemble and you're totally out of space like me!

1 comment:

Caroline King said...

Yet another useful entry for me. You keep putting out some great info!