Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Yummy!


Alright "limited version" fans! Here's some more stuff I recommend.

My dear colleague gave me a truly kind gift the other day. A mini-set of new travel sized L'Occitane goodies! I LOVE L'Occitane and there was a time when my BF almost bought the whole line of the Lavender series for me when he couldn't think of anything else for V day, sweet ;-) So when I received this thoughtful gift, I was so excited. It's totally perfect for my upcoming biz trip to NY. She said that the limited edition Honey & Lemon Hand Cream was supposed to be superb, and OH MY! I almost licked it off my hand, LOL. It smells absolutely yummy! Such a great gift as honey and lemon are my two favorite flavors and the hand cream is very rich with shea butter. According to L'Occitane, the honey is imported from Provence, ahhh, another French luxury! Other goodies were the "RIZ (Rice)" series and the foaming rice cleanser - it even comes in a pump-style fitting. Such an amazingly convenient design for a travel sized bottle, I can't wait to use these soon :-) Make sure to snatch some up if you're hitting the road!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Fivestars,

Thank you so much for posting your take of the Honey & Lemon Hand Cream for your readers to learn about! We're so happy that you're enjoying the hand cream and our Red Rice products. As a little heads up, we just released a hand cream sampler with 6 different travel sizes-- special for the holidays. =)

Thanks so much and take care!

All the best,
Sophia, L'Occitane USA
http://usa.loccitane.com