Monday, October 6, 2008

Intelligence at it's best!


Sephora cosmetic stores are addictive. Once I set foot in Sephora, why do I always end up spending so much time?

The answer is simple, good solid marketing. They know how to dazzle. New products have prominent placing and the store is easy to navigate. I love how you can compare similar products side-by-side without having to tour different cosmetic counters like a department store.

My friend and I spent a good 30 min. in Sephora this weekend, and of course I ended up with another product to add to my makeup bag.

Bare Minerals' "Mineral Veil On-The-Go", winner of "The Best of Sephora." This product is donned with a "Limited Edition Sephora 10 Year Anniversary" copy on the package and any limited edition is sure worth exploring. It's basically a small powder brush (retractable) filled with Mineral Veil powder that flows through the brush when you powder your face. It provides the ultimate translucent finishing touch to makeup, infusing skin with softness and light for airbrushed perfection. It gently absorbs oil and minimizes the appearance of lines and pores. I found it to be amazingly light and it really keeps my face fresh all day long! For a mere $28, this is a steal and now I don't have to carry a bulky brush and compact together :-) Intelligent design at it's best!

No comments: