Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Smooth and Silky!


Surprisingly, '08 has been a year of "change" for me from the get-go. Even before our president-elect became president-elect. But my "change" has been more in the cosmetics category. Rare for me as I tend to stick to a particular brand for years. My recent favorite at the Neiman's counter is the Guerlain Parure Aqua liquid foundation. Comprised of elements like "ocean spring water" this foundation is the lightest I've ever encountered, yet still does the job of a nice "cover up" minus any thickness. It's amazing stuff and I'm pretty speechless. It seems to have mineral ingredients as well, which is probably why it's so nice for your skin. I usually use Bare Escentuals Mineral Powder for daily use and love the stuff, but with parties around the corner and the need to be "covered up" a tad more, the Guerlain Parure Aqua is a gem. I was in a PR meeting today and the PR agency founder mentioned our messaging "needs to be in a concise package that tells the compelling truth"; well put! I feel the Guerlain Parure Aqua really delivers on its promise and is exactly the representation of the quote above. Something many marketers like us fail to deliver, so refreshing!

2 comments:

Fivestars said...

Thank you Barbara, I am happy to hear you enjoyed the postings! More to come soon, please check back :-)

Blog Onwer
Fivestars

fffabulous said...

That sounds like the perfect foundation, and I *love* the packaging! Thanks for sharing!!!