Sunday, September 28, 2008

The Ambition

Sorry, sorry, sorry... for the lapse in posting since my last feature. I had a wonderful relaxing week in Santa Fe minus my laptop. True bliss and liberating for sure! The only frustrating thing was that I usually carry a pen in my purse, but for some reason I forgot to throw one in and ended up borrowing a friend's pen when an important call came in. For a very long time, my sleek silver Tifany pen has been my fave, but now the particular model I like is discontinued :-( I haven't really met a perfect pen since. but I guess the wait was worth it!

Faber-Castell has finally figured out how to combine style (color) with fine instrument and the new colors for the "Ambition" pens by Faber-Castell will have you rolling your pen in a breeze! The shape is similar to the Tiffany pen but this is framed by high-gloss front and end pieces plated in a truly shiny chrome. It's sleek enough to fit in your purse or organizer and comes in subtle pastel colors like pink, mink and lavender. I do a lot of international traveling and always feel good when I fill in my customs paper with a nice smooth pen. Believe me, this one's worth the investment!

1 comment:

fffabulous said...

wow, thanks for the reco. Love the colors, and the fact it fits in an organizer! Yay!