Friday, May 30, 2008

Black Orchid


I rarely buy new fragrances and tend to stick to my Bvlgari collection. But one day I was introduced to this new, rich and potent Black Orchid perfume by Tom Ford at Neiman's. On first whiff, I almost fainted. It was the most elegant, modern and sexy scent I've ever been exposed to! As if the naming and packaging wasn't sexy enough, I was sooooooo sold on the spot and have been sporting this on special evening outings. A real orchid flower needs only to be watered once a week. This is so hypnotizing, you'd better make sure you wear it when you really want to sprinkle the magic, say.... once a week. But for those like me who have been waiting for Mr. Ford to produce a "day" scent, I am happy to announce he's gifted us with his lighter new Black Orchid Voile De Fleur (veil of flowers) eau de toilette. It's much lighter and perfect for everyday wear. Go hypnotize!

No comments: