Sunday, July 27, 2008

Firefly



As I've blogged before, I'm a little bit selective on candles in my home. Some are aromatic and some in the dining room are scent-less. But the universal tool I use to light my candles are the cheap dollar fifty plastic lighters. Well this weekend I came across Firefly, a sleek and beautifully designed stainless steel lighter that stands on its own!! Manufactured by Ambienti Gift & Home (www. ambientihome.com), this totally belongs in the New York Museum of Modern Art!!! The candle lighter comes in a long 11" version that stands, and a shorter length of 7" (this one doesn't stand.) I bought the taller one and it prominently stands right next to my favorite candle in my living room side table :-) The lighter is simple to refill with butane gas there's a perk! The store that I purchased this at said lifetime refill is guaranteed anytime I take it in and they can do it for me. Now I won't have to buy the plastic lighters in bulk!

No comments: