Monday, July 7, 2008

Which is your new flame?



Candle time!
Whether it's for your dinner party, your bed side or a gift, I think candles are a luxury one should always have in their home. So here's the Steal, Splendid and Splurge for the special candles I recommend. If you have any other faves, be sure to comment and share


STEAL (affordable): IKEA GLIMMA tea votive

When you need to light up your home for those special parties, I always have a stash of IKEA candles. My secret? I own a variety of cool tea votive holders and can use them separately or bunch them together, catering to any occasion I can think of. So the IKEA GLIMMA tea votives have always been a must-have and are a steal since you get 100 for $3.99! Go stock up!!


SPLENDID (nice-price point): Voluspa Victoria Candle

No corners cut, this is a pure, fragrant and quality candle that's sure to please. They have various selections but my fave is the Voluspa Victoria series that come in cute triangular glass holders. They're available in cute tins too, nice for traveling! I think "Pink Fatale" is my favorite and I wonder which ones Scarlett Johansson and Halle Berry got.



When you hear "couture" candle, how can I resist? The sensual, provocative, beautiful black box tied with a black satin bow encompasses the most gorgeous candle of all. Dayna's candle uses a patented EcoWood Wick (TM) that actually crackles when the candle burns. For the very special occasion, it's gotta be a Dayna! My fave fragrance is Pink Couture. Oh, and did I mention they come in 3oz., 6 oz., 16 oz. sizes?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

excellent candles! Also- you should check out these candles . They are highly scented and excellent quality. if your a candle lover, your sure to enjoy these

Anonymous said...

Oh, these are nice candles too, thank you for leaving the comment :-)

fffabulous said...

One of my girlfriends gave me the Voluspa Cardamon Fig candle for my birthday and it smells yummy! Definitely a great find and a fffabulous gift idea! -miss fffabulous