Monday, June 23, 2008

Can I touch this?



In NYC and can't decide which museum to visit this summer? Make sure you check out the Jeff Koonz exhibit @the MET. The MET has a rooftop garden that's open to the public during the warm season (May - fall) and they're exhibiting three absolutely CUTE and HUGE Jeff Koonz objects!! Some of you may know this American talent as he's famous for his silver bunny object and pieces that look like gigantic inflated balloons, twisted into animals... or hearts in this case. Here are some pics from my recent visit. When I shared this with a friend, she asked "What's this golden thing?? I wanna touch it!!" Very cute! And did I mention the rooftop garden has a small food bar where you can even order a Mojito? It was sizzling hot in NY when I was there so I was sippin' Mojitos from 11 am, LOL!

http://www.metmuseum.org/special/koons_roof/more.asp

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is so cute!
I wanna touch this gold!