Saturday, June 21, 2008

My cotton candy!

I just found out that my condo may change the "one cat" policy to a "one cat or one dog" policy and am just ecstatic!! I haven't had a pet since my beloved kitty passed away last Oct., and while I love him dearly and miss him much, I think it's time to look for a new companion. I was told that the dog policy will likely have many restrictions and naturally limit the size of the dog, probably just small sized breeds will be allowed. That's okay! I don't need an Alaskan Huskie since I don't own a sled.

So I started my due diligence to see what darling breeds I might consider, and came across this adorable Coton de Tulear breed. Don't you think they look like teddy bears??? How cute are they! The breed seems to be very friendly, funny and they're used to traveling. Ooooo, my heart is pretty set on this little munchkin and I can't wait to hear if the HOA is going to approve the policy... stay tuned!

No comments: